Dr Philippe Jenny – CEO
- MD educated Spine surgery specialist – Biology – ‘MBA’ – 28 years Spine industry experience (Sofamor Stryker Creaspine) incl. Medical, Regulatory , Innovative product Development, Marketing & Business Unit Management related to innovative devices to treat spinal conditions – various CEO and Board positions – 3 patents – 4 NPR projects Management
Hans von Celsing – Executive Director – Business Development
- Harvard Business School, 35 years of entrepreneurial, managerial and board experience from the Medical Technology Industry; Companies located in UK, US and Sweden. Business activities include spinal and neurosurgery and imaging.
Jane Bramhill PhD – CTO – Project Management
- PhD in Polymer Chemistry. Ten year experience investigating polymer gels and hydrogels for medical applications.
Board of Directors
- Hans von Celsing; Executive Director
- Dr Philippe Jenny; CEO
- Prof Tony Freemont; Chairman & Founder
- Dr Andy Round; Spark Impact Ltd (Manager of North West Fund for Biomedical)
- Dr Rich Ferrie; UMIP (University of Manchester Intellectual Property)
- Keith Chantler; CMFT (NHS) (Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust )
Investors contact : hans.voncelsing@gelexir-